- Reorganisation and insolvency law
- Consultation of business start-up organisations and establishment of a business
- Company law, restructuring and mergers & acquisitions
- Divorce law, family law
- Real estate law, property development law
- Civil law, tort law, legal proceedings
- Competition law
- Contract law
- Public procurement law
- Commercial criminal law, financial criminal law
- Labor law
Public procurement law
Public procurement law is rather a highly complex field of law, however, in practice it is a matter of major economic importance due to the high demand of the public sector.
In cooperation with the specialist departments of the public sector we provide the tender documents, we advise clients on bid processing and the assessment of bids, we support contractors and clients during the awarding procedure and represent you within the reviewing and declaratory proceedings, if necessary, also at the Austrian Administrative Court (VwGH) or Austrian Constitutional Court (VfGH).