- Reorganisation and insolvency law
- Consultation of business start-up organisations and establishment of a business
- Company law, restructuring and mergers & acquisitions
- Competition law
- Real estate law, property development law
- Civil law, tort law, legal proceedings
- Contract law
- Public procurement law
- Commercial criminal law, financial criminal law
- Labor law
Civil law, tort law, legal proceedings
Your customer does not pay the invoice? The delivered products are defective? Your contracting party does not comply with the provisions of your agreement? We will gladly help you.
Our know-how and skills range from helping you pursue your claims (from a contract, warranty, compensation for damages or other legal grounds) to (executive) collection of debts. We advise you comprehensively before and during asserting claims and represent your interestes legally during a civil proceeding by the court.